Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:451 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Vice President - Client Services - Global Private Banking (10-15 yrs)
Vice President - Client Services - Global Private Banking
- Our client is a global bank and financial services with operations across the globe. As part of global operations, they are actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Global Private Banking team. This is a Vice President grade role, to support onshore team on several aspects around Client Servicing.
- Manage team and Global Stakeholders across multiple locations and extensive interaction with other businesses and senior management in the organization.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Work with various internal clients and groups to provide reporting solutions to meet external client's needs.
- Partnering closely with client facing team to initiate account opening, Investment Mandate documentation, presentations for client meetings, pitchbooks, background research and Periodic updating of client information.
- Analysis of Private Client, Institutional clients and comparison of Clients portfolio performance with the appropriate benchmark analysis.
- People Management
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A relevant qualification (MBA /CA) with 10+ years of experience in Global Private Banking Wealth Management space.
- A must experience of the client life cycle and Products/Asset classes
- Experience in building and leading offshore teams
- Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills and evidence of working across teams and geographies to produce timely and accurate output.