HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:3437 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Vice President - Client Screening Service - BFS (8-18 yrs)
Designation - Vice President
Location - Bangalore
Shift-Asia (8 am- 8 pm)
Background on the Team:
The Client Screening team within CRS Operations is responsible for performing following functions:
Negative News Screening [NNS] - the process of screening clients, their directors & beneficial owners against news media articles / politically exposed person (PEP) lists on regular basis to negate any potential AML / franchise risk associated with doing business with them.
Enhanced Due Diligence [EDD] - the process where accounts identified as high risk are subject to the EDD process. An analyst conducts further research on the client to better assess the risks. Periodic Review is conducted on an ongoing basis to make sure that we are meeting regulatory requirements.
Client sanctions screening - the process to identify whether a recipient or other entity associated with a payment is prohibited under trade or economic sanctions from receiving or otherwise being involved in payments, and / or may pose money laundering or any related risk to the firm.
- Oversee daily production and quality output of the team while developing and implementing minimum standards
- Implement and execute day-to-day controls and ensure timely escalation
- Assist in managing / leading the team to oversee the migration of compliance-related activities.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of up-to-date documentation of policies and procedures
- Identify and develop areas for improvement for example, system enhancement, process controls to improve the throughput, quality of work, supervisory reviews, etc.
- Ensure staff receives appropriate training and development, assist in developing training plans and provide coaching where necessary
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement with a commitment to quality
Skills required (essential):
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience with a global financial service company preferably in Law, Compliance or Risk and Controls functions
- Proven track record in managing high performing teams with at least 4 years of management experience
- Good project management and people management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Structured and analytical approach
- Detail oriented, thorough and thoughtful
- Strong relationship management skills
- Practicable and strong problem solver with the ability to think creatively
- Ability to work as a team player as well independently
- Expert/Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.