Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:2703 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Vice President - Client Onboarding - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Our client- a leading global bank in Bengaluru is looking for a VP for its Client Onboarding team. He/She would be responsible for the management, oversight and the timely execution of Client onboarding and ensuring quality standards are being met across the end-to-end onboarding process.
- Prioritize and assign onboarding cases to the team members
- Ensure superlative Client Experience throughout the onboarding, product implementation, and KYC process
- Ensure quality standards are being met across the end-to-end onboarding process
- Oversee the completion of onboarding cases in an efficient and timely manner and in line with productivity goals
- Strong Customer service orientation
- Knowledge on Know Your Customer (KYC) policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Business Entity Types and Beneficial Ownership
- Knowledge of Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
Note - The suitable candidate should be a tenured VP for at least 2 years and have 11+ years of overall experience in the financial service industry preferably in Law/ Compliance/ Risk & Control function. Leadership experience of managing large teams (20-30 members) is preferred.