Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:8194 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Vice President/CHRO - Corporate HR - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD/FMS (16-25 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- PGDM/MBA - HR from premier B school's will be preferred.
-15+ years of experience in managing holistic HR Function at Corporate Leadership Level in India with exposure in Infrastructure, Mining and Manufacturing industries.
- Working experience in Talent Acquisition/Management, Organisational Development, Re-structuring, Compensation Design and Implementation of HR Policies/Practices.
- Hands-on Experience in HR Management Systems - SAP R/3 Payroll and SAP Successfactors HCM
- Experience in influencing internal leaders for driving the change agenda of management
- Pleasing personality with excellent communication skills.
- Strong social networking skills,Team handling skills.
- Exposure to a high level of service standards and maturity in handling people esp. in Promoter driven Company.
- Proven functional HR experience within an industrial group.
- Market knowledge where relationship and communication towards union is of special importance.
- Experience in India is mandatory,experience outside India could be an asset
- Anyone drawing a current CTC of less than INR 50 LPA would NOT be considered.
- Open to Moderate travel.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Indicative only) :
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Manages the overall HR function of all Business Units including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Career Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Succession Planning, HR Service Delivery, Industrial Relations and proactively resolves grievances, continuously improves the employee motivation & satisfaction through implementing HR Policies and best practices across the organization.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Talent Acquisition: Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Onboarding, Transfers and Separations, Contract Labour
- Learning and Career Development: Technical and Managerial competency development/building through training plans, Career Progression Planning for Workmen & Executives
- Performance Management: Goal/Competency/Potential based Reviews, Annual Calibration for Promotions & Increments, Retention and Poor Performance Strategies
- Succession Planning: Continual Identification key positions across the business, Succession Development Plans
- Compensation & Benefits: Time, Time-off, Compensation Planning, Payroll Administration, Benefits Management, Social Security Compliance's
- HR Service Delivery: SLA based HR Services, Leveraging Employee/Manager Self Services
- Industrial Relations: Employee Relations, Public/Government Relations, Disciplinary Actions, Labour Law Compliance's
- HR Information System: Employee Data Administration (Up-to-date Personal, Talent, Career, Medical Profiling)