HR Consultant at Zanskar Research
Views:655 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Vice President/Chief of Staff - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (2-8 yrs)
Vice President / Chief of Staff
Zanskar Research is a systematic trading and technology firm. It aims to develop systematic proprietary trading and market-making algorithms across various asset classes across capital markets worldwide. Our leadership team comes with decades of leadership and trading experience in leading global investment banks.
What are we looking for:
- CA and/or MBA from a Tier 1 university.
- 2-6 years of experience in Financial Services.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Suitability to an entrepreneurial culture that places a premium on performance.
- Self-motivated, with a passion for markets and investing.
- Willing to work hard and persevere in difficult situations.
- Prior experience in asset management/consulting/administrator/broker firms is a plus.
- Experience creating pitch decks from scratch is a plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
Strategy and Planning:
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations for both short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization.
- Participate in pivotal decisions relating to strategic initiatives.
- Implement policies, procedures, and processes as deemed appropriate by the leadership team.
- Represent the company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors, and officials.
- Serve as a key point of contact for key stakeholders such as auditors, brokers, investors, and consultants.
- Preparation of Financial Models, Investment pitches, presentations, and exit strategies.
- Manage investor database and enhance investor engagement and relations.
Accounting and Operations:
- Review and ensure the application of appropriate internal controls, compliance, and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee the month-end close process, including general ledger accounts, and balance sheet accounts.
- Manage cash flow planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
Working at Zanskar:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flat organization, extremely skilled peers
- Be a part of building something exciting
- Tremendous growth potential.