Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:2977 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Vice President - Change the Bank Operations (10-20 yrs)
Our client - a leading Global Bank in Bengaluru is looking for a VP- Change the Bank for their Operations team responsible for providing process re-engineering leadership to drive improved quality and enhanced efficiency, partner with Operations line leadership and Technology to shape product, service and functional strategies and deliver related application solutions.
Responsibilities and Requirement:
- Perform business analysis activities to define solutions utilizing a mix of project skills and technical domain knowledge; partner with Operations, Technology and Data, vendors and other stakeholders on solution implementation; and provide project management to drive the realization of business benefits.
- Manage Silo and Cross-Silo projects and report progress, risks and issues
- Design and deliver Operating Model concepts; form and maintain effective relationships with Business Unit and Technology counterparts and stakeholders
- Carry out Business Process Modelling, Business Process Transformation initiatives, Analysis and Software Delivery
- The suitable candidate should be a tenured VP for at least 2 years and have 11+ years of overall experience in the financial service industry preferably in Law/ Compliance/ Risk & Control function. Leadership experience of managing large teams (20-30 members) is preferred.