Consultant at Crescendo
Views:3822 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Vice President - Change Manager - Business Operations - Party Reference Data - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
Vice President - Change Manager - Party Reference Data
A Business Operations Manager opportunity in Mumbai with a leading BFSI firm for an extremely talented and driven professional holding at least 10+ years experience in the operations management role.
If you have interest in managing the reference data, simplify processes and can ensure the division achieves key performance standards while maintaining the highest level of experience to the clients, read on and apply with us!
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Support strategic and business change initiatives are driven by Reference Data Strategy and the Party Reference Data Utility.
- Implement the future state data models and domains, include defining the target operating model within the Party Reference Data Utility.
- Identify synergies with Client Onboarding, KYC and various other business stakeholders to eliminate manual processes.
- Analyze, design, and implement operating model changes and training to support changes.
- Defining solutions, testing and implementing an operating model for Party Create Maintenance, Proactive Maintenance, Cross-Referencing, Data Quality, and Remediations.
- Work with cross functional partners to identify synergies that could improve the process.
- A graduate with 10+ years of experience in data management, process management, business process reengineering, Master's degree preferred.
- Strong experience in Reference data operations and Change management.
- Experienced in people management and team leading.
- Well versed in project management and process modeling.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the business resources and processes of the company.
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role.
- Work closely with the senior leadership and change makers of the organization.
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Market leading remuneration.
Shift Timings: Evening Shift