HR Consultant at Live Connections
Views:1641 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Change Management - Middle Office - Banking & Financial Services (14-20 yrs)
- The individual should have 14+ years of Banking and Financial Services experience and held leadership positions in an international environment with extensive knowledge of Global Business And Markets products and processes.
- The individual should have a proven track record of building solutions with cross functional teams and experience of managing large tech roll-outs.
- He should possess a comprehensive expertise in strategic planning to ensure flawless execution from initiating a solution to implementing the technology solution.
- Proven experience of providing thought leadership to overcome challenges and lead without direct authority, excellent skills with an ability to manage the group of fast paced team supporting multiple business verticals.
- He/she should be able to act independently with a strong work ethic, will-to-win- to formulate solutions in complex fast paced environment and strong control mind-set.
- Has the gravity to interact at all levels of management to support resolution of complex business issues.
- Ideal Candidate should be able to influence senior stakeholders through strategic outlook and demonstrate ability to achieve targets, provide solutions towards overcoming business challenges, setbacks and uncertainty as well as the display the ability to effectively plan for contingencies to ensure uninterrupted service delivery.
- The ideal candidate will have well-developed general management skills and deep technical/ functional knowledge.
- Individual should have demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed and significantly multi-geography, multi-cultural offshore service delivery environment.
- A convincing executive presence which conveys composure and confidence in all situations, the credibility and stature to carry stakeholders through influence rather than via the hierarchy, and the highest standards of personal integrity and trust are key attributes for this position. Individual should have the resilience to handle internal pressures and conflicts in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, and the personal ability to collaborate, operate, and communicate effectively with a culturally diverse group of peers and colleagues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.