Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:8256 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Vice President - Change Management - Financial Services Industry (12-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible to Design and deliver on value generating projects as a key resource of the finance change team.
- The candidate will be responsible for setting and managing the direction of the team.
- As a Lead will be responsible to ensure that there is effective communication and governance on key projects.
- Will be responsible in creating a roadmap for driving transformation and process improvement projects .
- Will be responsible for Program management of projects in the area of Process Transformation.
- 10 plus years of experience in the areas - Financial Accounting, Product Control or another Finance line team
- 5 plus years of experience of working in the Financial Services industry .
- Preference is for the candidate to be a qualified accountant.
- Global exposure
- Stakeholder Management and Client Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.