Manager - Talent Acquisition at Bridging Gaps
Views:1833 Applications:595 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Center of Excellence - Talent Management (15-25 yrs)
The COE Talent Management role is a strategic and influential position responsible for developing, implementing, and managing talent management strategies and initiatives within the organization's Center of Excellence. This role focuses on attracting, developing, and retaining top talent to drive organizational success, enhance employee engagement, and foster a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Collaborate with HR and recruitment teams to define talent requirements and develop effective sourcing strategies.
- Create and manage a strong employer brand to attract top talent through various channels.
- Develop and implement selection and assessment processes to identify high-potential candidates.
- Design and execute comprehensive learning and development programs to enhance employee skills and capabilities.
- Identify skill gaps and create individual development plans for employees.
- Implement mentorship, coaching, and leadership development programs to nurture future leaders.
- Develop and implement performance management systems, including goal setting, regular check-ins, and performance reviews.
- Provide guidance to managers on effective performance feedback and improvement strategies.
- Identify critical roles and key talent within the organization.
- Develop and maintain a robust succession planning framework to ensure a pipeline of ready-now successors.
- Design and execute initiatives to enhance employee engagement, job satisfaction, and overall workplace experience.
- Conduct surveys, analyze feedback, and implement action plans to address employee concerns.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Champion diversity and inclusion efforts to ensure a diverse and equitable workforce.
- Develop strategies to attract, retain, and promote individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Partner with leadership to drive organizational change initiatives and ensure smooth transitions.
- Provide support in communicating and managing change to minimize disruption.
Data Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize HR analytics to measure the effectiveness of talent management programs and initiatives.
- Generate regular reports and insights to inform decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience (X+ years) in talent management, organizational development, or related HR functions.
- Strong understanding of talent acquisition, development, performance management, and succession planning concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build relationships at all organizational levels.
- Proficiency in HR software and data analytics tools.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Certifications such as SHRM-SCP, PHR, or related credentials are a plus.
The COE Talent Management role plays a crucial part in shaping the organization's workforce and fostering a culture of excellence, innovation, and growth. This position requires a strategic thinker who can drive change, develop innovative solutions, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.