Senior Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:7686 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:156
Vice President - CCAR Modelling & Data Science - Banking (7-13 yrs)
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading US banking Giant for a professional holding at least 5+years experience in CCAR modeling and 7+ years in advanced analytics. Our esteemed client is looking for a smart professional with strong experience of banking domain (CCAR modeling). You will utilize your experience in CCAR modeling to drive and develop CCAR deposit Models.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Mumbai/Gurgaon
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Developing Econometric models (CCAR/DFAST models) for deposits, revenue, and various other business drivers
- Performing analysis for proving solutions on critical matters with an analytical approach
- Evaluate the impact on the product models of various scenarios used for Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) submissions
- Applying advanced statistical techniques like regression, clustering, classification in R or Python
- Using supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques as per US regulatory
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive modeling system that maintains a consistent approach to data quality and modeling methods, audit, backtest, tracking, annual validation.
- 6 -12 years of relevant finance /business /accounting /statistical experience in financial services.
- MBA/Masters in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Experience developing econometric and multivariate regression models. Good understanding of Seemingly Unrelated regression, Panel Data regression and Fixed effect models
- Extensive hands-on experience in programming and modelling using SAS R and Python
- Must be able to present technical matters in a way that is meaningful to the audience
- Extensive hands-on CCAR-PPNR modeling and balance sheet assets/Liabilities modeling.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.