Lead Talent Sourcing at Kelly OCG
Views:934 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Vice President - CCAR Model Development - BFS (10-17 yrs)
Objectives : Positions within Global Consumer Risk Management for CCAR/CECL/DFAST stress loss model production forecast and reporting and analytics team for the secured portfolios.
Core Responsibilities :
This position within Global Consumer Banking will generate production results of CCAR/DFAST, CECL stress loss-forecasting models for secured portfolios (e.g., Home Equity, Mortgage etc.). The responsibility includes but not limited to the following activities :
- Generate production forecasts for economic scenarios. Produce additional on-demand runs to support analytical requests from peer groups and model sponsors.
- Implement new or enhanced models in production environment
- Continuously work to maintain and improve governance controls relates to implementation and production process
- Generate standard reporting, comparison with previous results as well as drill down analytics for productions forecasts.
- Conduct QA/QC on all steps (e.g., macro-economy series, model output, etc.) required for production process.
- Deliver comprehensive write-up of production results and process as per internal and regulatory standards
- Understand model variables and economic forecasts and conduct drill down analysis and reporting of model production forecasts.
- Perform analysis for benchmark models and other ad hoc analysis as required by business/validation teams
- Work closely with cross functional teams, including country/region's business stakeholders, model validation and governance teams, and model implementation team
- Maintain and improve automation solutions for production process
- Ensure timely completion of governance controls and production results under tight timelines
- Advanced Degree (Bachelors required or Masters preferred) in Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics, etc.
- MBAs should apply only if they are interested in career in specialized quantitative risk management discipline.
- Strong programming skills in SAS is necessary. Working knowledge of Tableau, Python or R is a plus.
- 10+ YEARS SAS programming experience
- Experience of working in SAS for a financial institution. Experience in a model production team is a plus
- Experience of automating production processes and reporting
- Understanding of SAS based technology systems & infrastructure would be plus
- At least 5 Years as a people leader
- Advanced programming skills in Python and R
- Advanced user of Tableau
- Basic understanding of modeling processes (regression, time series, decision tree, linear/nonlinear optimization etc.) would be desirable.
- Extensive experience in SAS based model production environments.
- Experience in developing end-to-end automation of production processes
- Manage overall delivery of all production results, governance controls, and other ad-hoc reports and analysis for all secured CCAR/CECL models through a team.
- Ability to manage work and relationships in cross functional teams, including country/region's business stakeholders, model validation and governance teams, and model implementation team
- Effectively coordinate with model developers/SMEs to analyze model forecast results and explain to both technical and non-technical senior audience.
- Present production results with over-sight for approvals
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements
- Exposure to internal model review functions and/or external regulators and internal audit functions.
- Manage training, coaching/mentoring, Career management of team members
- Good communication skill to communicate technical information verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage 5+ member team