Views:3072 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Vice President - Category Management - Automobile eCommerce Startup - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
As a VP, category management you will be responsible for managing all the categories. In this role you will have P&L responsibility for all the categories. The role includes market analysis, competitive analysis, marketing sizing, inventory hole, pricing hole, merchant relationship, category merchandizing, and category issues management.
An ideal candidate will possess following:
1. 10+ years of leadership experience in handling ecommerce category management
2. Handle end to end category management with full P&L responsibility
3. Build strategies to increase revenue done by different Categories - assets or services
4. Improving visibility of top selling categories and creating promotions for improve organic traffic
5. Responsible for improving user experience by improving filters. Identifying correct location for a product - defining how all details will be displayed
6. Responsible for improving the
7. Plan daily, weekly, monthly, and special promotional programs on particular category(s) or product(s) to achieve defined targets
8. Plan strategies for exclusive launch of product / category that help to attract more customers and market share
9. MBA from a top-tier school preferred
10. Prior experience in competitive analysis and pricing is preferred
11. Excellent communication skills are a must
12. Prior experience in E-Commerce industry preferred
13. Prior experience in marketing and merchandising preferred
14. Excellent grip on numbers and goals
15. Someone with experience in automobile industry preferred
16. Attention to detail
17. Excellent People Management and Communication Skills
18. This roles involves working directly with the leadership team.
19. Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
20. Desire to make impact and high work ethics.
21. Ability to collaborate across departments.