Recruiter at Allegis
Views:533 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President - Cash Operations - Banking (14-22 yrs)
Female Profile Only
- The role is part of the Global Cash, Surveillance & Messaging Operations. Bank has its Operations & Technology Centers in India across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune & Jaipur
- Cash Operations processes at India NOC (Near & Offshore Centers) has presence at Bangalore and Jaipur, which is lead by Director (Head :Global Cash Operations - India NOC).
- The VP of the Cash Ops unit, will be primarily responsible for leading the Service Delivery for Cash Operations reporting to Director (Global Cash Operations - India NOC)
- Own the end to end process by ensuring controls are enhanced, risks are mitigated to achieve zero error delivery and process is automated as much as possible.
- The candidate is expected to have strong understanding of Cash Operations including strong knowledge of Global messaging & Embargo, SWIFT Standards, Cheque Processing, Payments processing, Investigations and Funds Release activities.
The candidate is completely responsible for the delivery of processes managed including delivery on
- Service Delivery
- Risk & control
- People Management
- Cost Optimization
- Regulatory compliance
- Relationship Management (Regions & Branches )
Proven track record of steering change and continuous improvement is critical to this role
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Understand and apply GTB and Business strategies and objectives on key aspects of Service Delivery, Cost, Risk & control, Transformation & efficiency /Process Improvement, People, Regulatory compliance to own Operations unit
- Drive initiatives that make employer of choice ( eg BAGWT, CSR )
- Deliver on the global Transformation initiatives ( eg Operational engineers, Tech 4 ops, Deployment of emerging technologies like RPA /AI/Bots )
- Keep all operational guidelines updated and ensure adherence to standards, procedures and also identify risk mitigated wherever there is a control issue
- Conduct regular operational performance reviews
- Effectively manage risk and adherence to the risk & control framework in line with Regulatory requirements / Internal policies /Audit standards
- Responsible for managing complete and correct processing of transactions in a timely manner (including performing all relevant controls)
- Develop strong engagement with Regions/Branch Served and all internal stakeholders
- Ensure all Group Policies requirements are adhered
- Manage teams performing various processes within Cash Operations.
- Resource /Headcount Management for the Area/Region served.
- Liaise with stakeholders and Vendor Management team for various aspects relating to Service delivery of the team
- Ensure Quality awareness within the team
- Manage transitions on time to time basis
- Service Delivery Governance Framework through performance reviews like SDM, ORB etc
- Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- High performance culture which is integrated with Banks Values and Beliefs
- Acts as a role model for employees
- Driving culture of Strong Performance Management
- Candidate should have a minimum of 12-15 years of business experience in Banking / Cash Operations and working knowledge of various banking products like Cash, Cash Management Services/ System, with a proven track record for managing multiple teams, processes, functions and driving change.
- Strong communication skills essential for interacting at all levels across business disciplines, regions and branches.
- Energetic and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of managing service delivery for a function / large team ( ~200 Employees ) including AVPs /Managers
- Sound Knowledge on SWIFT Features, Product & Services, FX processes /Cross Border Remittances
- Good understanding of Regulatory & Compliance, Risk & Control framework governing Payments & Operational Risk Management
- Sound knowledge on Payments & Clearing Systems, Embargo Filtering, Check Processing, Investigations and Funds Release
- Effective Stakeholder management Skills, Service Delivery Experience, Delegation. Decision making and leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving skills/ability to hold clear and concise conversations with internal and external business partners.
- Expertise to manage service delivery across multiple locations
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientated, service commitment and solid people management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple Deliverables / Projects
- Ability to lead Change and effectively create Business Proposals / Senior management reviews /presentations and communications to clients internally and externally.
- Transitions framework & delivery to Vendor governance requirements in a Offshore environment
- Proven track record of driving transformation initiatives involving Deployment of RPA /AI / BOTs
- Must be prepared to work in a shift in line with regions supported
- Graduates/ Post Graduate or MBA
- Certification in Cash Management Services / products
- Certification / Trained on RPA tools / AI / Project Management /Change Management will be an additional advantage