Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1891 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vice President - Card Collections - Training & Operations - BPO/ITeS (16-25 yrs)
VP Process Training - US Card Collections for an MNC BPO (Mumbai / Bangalore / Delhi)
This role will be responsible to lead the capability development teams across all clients/engagements for the US Collection (Credit card) business. Is expected to own and govern end to end learning interventions across all stages of the business.
This includes identifying and assessing current and future training needs, continuously developing and improving training content and delivery methods, partner with content design team to create e-learning courses and work with internal stakeholders and clients to support in meeting key KPIs
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
VP Training will be responsible for the following and will report into the EVP Head of Capability Development
- Oversee all Training needs
- Meet KRA's as agreed and any that may get added due to business needs
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a training and development strategy for the Business
- Work with the business leaders and managers to identify gaps and implement plans to close and improve
- To oversee and ensure delivery of key training and development projects
- Lead the Training function for migration of new businesses from the Client site to desired work location.
- Work closely with the Client to understand their product/service and then design/customize the training content to ensure efficient knowledge transfer as may be required.
- Have a framework for instructional design and training evaluation
- Work closely with Training Managers in the design and delivery of learning frameworks, practices and solutions during the development of the training program. Propose learning methodologies to best suit target audience.
- Plan for resources (People and Infrastructure) in a timely manner to avoid delays and likely impact on business deliverables.
- Design and execute strong governance plans to communicate with the internal Customers, Stakeholders and Clients to gain information, feedback and approval.
- Co-ordinate with other centres to share best practices, continuous improvement of content, delivery and ensure adherence to best practices identified in FSL training and on-job training.
- Manage budget for the Training Operations
- Participate in key forums either at client site or any other site and be an ambassador of Firstsource on the whole for the programme
PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- 16+ years of overall experience with 10+ years of training experience in US Collections industry with Credit card collection related domain experience
- Should have managed teams and training processes in US Collection practice for at least 4 plus years
- Ability to handle complex assignment and create overview of complex projects and communicate plans and approaches in clear, concise and professional manner in verbal and written form.
- Experience in training evaluation methods
- Educated to Degree level
- Should have led a cross cultural team
- Experience of training and development delivery methodologies - In person and virtual
- Experience of developing and implementing training and development strategy, policy and projects. Proven track record of operating at managerial level within a training delivery function leading a team of training delivery and design staff
- Ability to work across the training cycle from training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation
- Should have sound project management skills
- Client/ Customer Relationship Management experience
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.