Recruiter at Credence HR Services
Views:339 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Vice President - Capital Reporting (10-17 yrs)
VP - Capital Reporting
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Review and sign off on Capital Returns to be submitted to the PRA
- Review and sign off on Capital Adequacy Reporting
- Strong hold on the end to end book of work of the team and end to end life cycle of Capital Reporting
- Maintain a good working relationship with the London team to ensure a one team dynamic
- Leading Projects that impact Capital returns and able to articulate and highlight the full impact of the projects on the returns.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of all manual adjustments posted to the regulatory returns.
- Able to add value to the process in terms of building enhanced controls, identify areas of process automation.
- Provide career pathing support to the team and able to troubleshoot add provide guidance to the team.
- Lead and Partner across teams on locally driven initiatives.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Chartered Accountant/MBA with 10+ years of experience preferably in Regulatory Reporting / Capital
- Good academics and strong knowledge of Capital Concepts
- Strong control mind-set. Analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Has prior experience of managing a team delivering Capital Reports.