Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3879 Applications:735 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Vice President - Business/Strategic Consulting/Program Management - IIM/FMS/ISB (9-18 yrs)
VP Business / Strategic Consulting / Program Management (IIM, FMS, ISB, etc) (Females Preferred)
- Manage programs centered on improving customer experience and bottom-line profitability by reducing root-cause defects that lead to customer contacts
In this role, will handle a wide array of responsibilities, including:
1) partnering with local/global stakeholders to manage CPU reduction projects (and savings tracking);
2) using data analysis to discover contacts reduction opportunities and creating strategic intent to fix these issues; and
3) generating and disseminating program status updates and reporting that provide detail on overall program performance.
- This position requires high judgment and an ability to balance customer experience with financial impact; it also offers broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams.
- Working closely with operations and/or retail teams across the network to identify, manage and implement contact reduction projects.
- Analyzing customer contact volumes and developing solutions that reduce defect events.
- Building out a scalable program status/tracking infrastructure that provides granular detail on overall program performance, risks and opportunities.
- Providing project management and cross-functional support on key improvement initiatives.
- Creating necessary business requirements and project plan documentation.
- Scheduling periodic planning, progress, and close out meetings with project team & stakeholders.
- Disseminating program & strategy updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate has an accomplished professional background. They are well-organized, can manage multiple projects simultaneously, and is intellectually curious. They are comfortable creating strategic recommendations in a thoughtful, yet concise, manner and obtaining organizational buy-in at senior levels.
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA from a top School like IIM/FMS/ISB/SP Jain, etc, having 9+ years of Program or Product
Management experience (non technical) :
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups
- Exceptional integrative thinking skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills
- Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment
- Excel and/or Access skills (intermediate to advanced proficiency)
- Ability to think big and develop creative solutions
- SAS, R, SPSS, or other statistical software packages
- SQL or comparable data querying packages
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.