Team Lead - IT at SkillVentory
Views:1309 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vice President - Business Process & Role Taxonomist (5-10 yrs)
A critical priority for Asset Management is to ensure that high-quality data is available to run our business and meet our clients' needs. The Asset Wealth Management Chief Data Office (CDO) drives the AWM data strategy to enable our businesses to source controlled and accurate data for critical business processes & analytics from authoritative sources aligned to Firm wide Data Management Standards. The AWM CDO is positioned in the Asset Wealth Management Operations division, within AWM Center. We work with the AWM business and Firm wide CDO to analyze data, ensure data governance and data quality standards are in place, look for efficiencies in business processes, and work with our technology partners to implement solutions.
The Business Process and Role Taxonomist will be responsible for defining and rationalizing the roles with Operations aligned to the Business Capability Taxonomy (BCT) and accountable for ongoing governance. This common language will allow us to analyze historical trends, identify common functionalities/capabilities across businesses, report critical data consistently and model requirements for the future state business architecture.
Key Responsibilities :
The Business Process and Role Taxonomist will collaborate with business managers, information architects, CDO data executives, and data stewards on the following focus areas:
1. Define and rationalize roles to support multiple use cases including BCT, access control, and operational analytics.
2. Establish and run governance process aligned to BCT.
3. Partner with business managers and information architects on metadata and taxonomy improvements.
4. Serve as a taxonomy and metadata subject matter expert to define and implement business opportunities based on metadata.
Experience and Skills -
- 5-10 years of experience with data driven initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience developing and managing controlled vocabularies, taxonomies, metadata and classification schema
- Working knowledge of data modeling and business process modeling
- Experience working in Operations, and working knowledge of Asset and Wealth Management
- Outstanding project management and delivery skills
- Deep experience working with business partners to achieve results through data driven technology solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of a high level of personal initiative and leadership, and of setting and achieving challenging goals.
- Independent, organized, self-motivated and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with a fine attention to detail and ability to present to senior executives
- Strong interpersonal leadership, partnership and influencing skills - ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in a peer-like manner and achieve goals without direct control over resources.
- Design thinking mindset with the ability to quickly define and deconstruct problems leveraging strong analytical and end-to-end problem solving skills.
- Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment.
- Advanced skills with the core MS Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and standard PM tools; Familiarity with process-mapping tools (e.g. MS Visio, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.