Senior Consultant - BFSI at Mount Talent
Views:562 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President - Business Planning & Analysis - Bank - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-15 yrs)
Job Title - Vice President Business Planning and Analysis
Function / Department - Retail and MSME Lending Product
Department Head - EVP, Head - Retail, Inclusion and Rural Products
Purpose of the Job:
- Development of budgets and plans for giving strategic direction to the business. Analyzing revenue, cost and risk of all Retail, Inclusion and Agri products and plugging leakages if any.
- Liaising with business units, bank finance team and other verticals within the bank to understand businesses from a financial perspective and suggesting corrective measures to improve financial position of businesses.
- Prepare management dashboards.
- Lead a team of analysts to ensure BAU activities are completed on time.
Describe the KPIs against each perspective
Perspective Key Performance Indicators
Business and Financial Management - Business Plans and Budgets
- Product wise profitability
- Expense management
- Risk modeling
Customer Focus - Understanding product parameters relevant to customers
- Inputs for product pricing
- Customer TAT
People / Team-Co-ordinate and maintain interpersonal relationship with various departments to enhance functioning.
- Lead and mentor a team of analysts
Process / Quality Improvement - Identifying business process gaps and undertake continuous improvements.
- Comprehend and comply with the regulatory framework.
- Plug outages due to process gaps
Expertise required/Domain Knowledge:
- Understanding of financial statements
- Retail asset product understanding
- Team management
Any specific specialization/education:
Preferably CA or MBA from tier 1 business school
8+ years of experience in business planning