Vice President - Business Operations - Performance Marketing Agency (8-15 yrs)
What do we want from you?
- Build thorough understanding of client's brand, business, brand, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Drive strategic client engagements on performance strategy, media planning, account growth and revenue.
- Manage a team of client strategy managers in addition to collaborating with larger cross functional teams of analysts and technologists to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Drive internal projects to completion and enable team to address any challenges.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned portfolio.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans.
- Drive and deliver value to the clients. Use measurement frameworks for performance driven branding.
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
- Strong understanding of product, category and competition for brands.
- Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Leverage extended Sokrati/Dentsu ecosystem to build hard working solutions for the client.
- You should have at least 8+ years of experience and have worked with a start-up or an agency in an operations/ account management/ engagement role.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc.
- You have strong program management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills. Must be able to exert influence and drive initiatives across client organization.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
And if you're excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.