Vice President/Business Manager - CAO - Investment Bank (6-12 yrs)
- Owning and Driving business initiatives to achieve GM business objectives; both regional and global in nature
- Strategic Business Analysis, Management Presentations
- Help quantify new business opportunities in partnership with business managers / Front Office as well as corporate functions
- Analyze and summarize revenue, expenses, resource consumption, client interactions and other management metrics. Prepare business summaries for Senior Management.
- Partnering with Technology, Operations, Finance and other Corporate functions
- To own day to day issues pertaining to corporate functions and ensure closure.
- Drive the process for new products from the front office in co-ordination with the front office/ new products team and corporate functions
- Control and Conduct
- Ensuring adherence to business policies.
- Owning Audit points and driving closure
- Expense approval, tracking and expense management.
- Business Continuity Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and regional counterparts at senior levels
- Strong Analytical and Situational Problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge of Capital Market products and asset classes (Fixed Income, Equities, Forex, Derivatives)
- Good understanding of the Trade Lifecycle and various corporate functions along the Trade Life cycle
- Good project management skills- planning, coordination/execution, senior managementreporting, situational
- Prior experience of driving initiatives in the Global Markets space.
- Is entrepreneurial andindependent; a self-starter, takesownership, exhibits integrity,initiative, strong motivation andattention to detail
- Ability to prioritize high volumesof deliverables across multipledisciplines working underpressure
- Excellent MS Power-point, Excel and Word skills
- Prior experience in strategyroles would be an addedadvantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.