HR at Strategic Talent Partner - STP
Views:9259 Applications:1828 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1807
Vice President/Business Head - P&L - BFS/FMCG/Telecom/Retail (7-20 yrs)
1. In this role you will be accountable for managing the P&L for a segment (sub-vertical) of customers. Customer growth, retaining customers, revenue growth (revenue per customer), strengthening team capabilities and building a customer centric team will be some of the key focus areas for this role. Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual operating plans.
2. Segment the customers and design strategies to achieve these plans.
3. Ensure profitability by managing the cost of client servicing/upsell/acquisition.
4. Ensure a seamless customer journey through out the customer life cycle by closely monitoring customer engagement parameters at each customer touch point.
5. Build processes and capacity to carry out timely and effective interventions to address customer issues
6. Develop and implement performance metrics, incentive structure, sales promotion schemes and processes to monitor key input parameters to increase the overall productivity of the team.
7. Hire, train & retain a team that is customer centric and has a consultative selling approach.
7+ Years of experience in Subscription or Media or Services Sales / Key Account Management/ Sales Operations Management; Experience of Managing a strong client servicing/client acquisition team.