Chief Consultant - HR at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:2313 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Vice President - Business Finance - CA (20-23 yrs)
We have been retained by one of the Leading organisation to identity Head Finance for the corporate office at Mumbai
Location : Mumbai
Candidate Profile :
Qualified CA with 20 to 23 years of work experience in MIS & Budgeting role. Exposure of M & A and Merchant Banking desired.
Age : 45 to 51 years
The key requirements are :
Fund management, Budget preparation and allocation, Cost and Pricing, Book Closure, coordination with Statutory, Internal and Cost Auditor, Tax and compliance, Vendor Management, Working Capital management, Statutory compliance, MIS and pre-bid and post-bid commercial support and compliance.
Desired Industry : BFSI /Logistics
Principle Roles & Responsibility for the position include :
- Assist in formulating the business's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Support the business in key decisions
- Manage the accounting, investor relations, commercials, legal, tax, and departments
- Liaison effectively with third parties (vendors/auditors etc.)
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices for the Finance function
- Supervise M&A activities
- Administer and implement all statutory compliances and filing.
- Liaison with auditors
Financial Information :
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Prepare& assist in presentation of all financial reports to the board of directors
- Responsible for evaluation & compliance with the emerging requirements under the IND ASs, IFCR& direct & indirect taxation& corporate laws
Treasury Functions :
- Monitor cash flows & working capital requirements for the organization
- Liaison with Bankers for necessary fund requirements
- CA with minimum 18 - 20 years of post-qualification experience, preferably from service industry.
- Should have experience in partnering with senior executive teams
- Must have experience in strategic planning, management consulting, business & financial analysis
- Must have spent significant time developing corporate level strategies
- Must be well versed in preparation & presentation of business cases Prior experience in commercial/supply chain division would be an added advantage
- Exposure in working closely with Private equity an added advantage
- Prior experience in ERP implementations to be a significant advantage
- Must have experience in handling PAN India/Multi-location operations.
- Possess ability to conceive, create, and deliver persuasive business cases to CFO & Board of Directors (Strong strategic thinker)
- Possess ability to analyze & benchmark competitive scenarios and evaluate strategic partnership opportunities
- Having proven ability to develop financial models, perform valuation and develop forecasting models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; consistently communicates using appropriate methods for situation and audience in clear, concise and professional manner
- Possess high knowledge of all statutory compliances w.r.t. Finance function.
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with multi-functional teams
- Be flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
- Excellent active listening skills and ability to dissect problems in an organized manner
- Self-motivator with a creative, innovative mind
- Should be tech savvy
- Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested, apply on IIMJObs, we will call after shortlisting your profile.
For clarification feel free to give a call Deepti Antani on +91 9825312023