Vice President - Business Excellence/Record To Report (15-25 yrs)
Vice President - Business Excellence - Record To Report - Female Candidates Only
- Domains we are looking for is : R2R
- ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES
- Specifically looking for Black Belt Certified people
- Having an experience in BPO industry or third party exposure(international)
- RPA tool exposure mandatory
Qualification - BE/ Btech or any Post Graduate / MBA
- 12+ years of experience in Process Transformation, Process Automation, Operational Excellence, Quality
- 15+ yrs of overall experience (Business Process Management /Outsourcing Experience preferable)
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
- Ability to breakdown End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
- Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
- Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing Digital solutions
- Excellent Communication skills, result-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- Experience in shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
- The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation roadmap, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices and Agile Automation
- Drive BE value proposition and secure BE involvement in most complex onshore delivery deals
- Clear thought process to lead, guide and develop team to provide services to cluster of clients
- Strategic thinker leading the team
- Own and deliver the Geo Automation in concert with respective delivery teams.
- Maintain team flexibility and skills to be able to support recovery work as needed.
- Maintain team recoverability
- Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention
- Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Business Excellence
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements
- Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- Build relationships with other regions and global team resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.