Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:404 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Vice President - Business Development - Service Sector - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (15-18 yrs)
Exp : 15+ years (BD)
- Talents from Tier 1 B Schools
- Should be from Services Sector
Main Purpose of the Role :
- The purpose of the role is to plan and implement innovative BD activities across India in order to meet agreed company goals thereby ensuring both customer retention and growth.
Key Responsibility :
- The position will be responsible for generating business across India as also enhance brand image and customer satisfaction and all its subsidiary companies.
- Plan and prioritize BD activities and customer/prospect contacts towards achieving agreed business aims.
- Retain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize the quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- To be in constant touch with industry to gather market intelligence.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of business and sustainable relationships.
- Formulate technical and commercial response for all tender RFPs.
- Prepare customized presentations for business development, techno-commercial & other relevant events for specific verticals.
- Prepare proposals & conduct negotiation sessions with potential clients.
- To develop and maintain cordial and mutually advantageous relationships key customers.
- Close coordination with other service lines for market information leads and cross-selling opportunities.
- Create & maintain a relevant database and develop potential customers from the same.
- Regular follow up with clients for complete sales cycle.
- Stay abreast with changing market trends for Facilities & Property Management
- Develop an effective team under him/her to deliver company goals.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA or PGDM from a premier B. School.
- 15 + years of post-qualification experience in Business Development & Sales
- Preferable from the service industry and experience in managing large sales team across India
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills
- Strategic planner
- People Management skills
- Leadership skills