Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:4712 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:271
Vice President - Business Analyst - Banking Domain (14-20 yrs)
- Responsible for managing and executing the analysis activity within one or more of the priority programs.
- Responsible for the Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management activities during project delivery. Should have done projects related to the implementation of regulations like MiFid, Brexit, EMIR, HKMA, KYC and AML.
- Domain experience: Any banking domain (Retail & Commercial Banking)
- Change management/Transformation experience is mandate.
- Responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management.
- Senior Business Analyst's will also oversee Change Management activities spanning from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions.
- Should have experience in managing multiple projects.
- Expert knowledge of Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
- Experience in Agile is mandate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.