Senior Consultant at Careernet Technology
Views:1387 Applications:577 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Vice President - Branding & Marketing - FMCG (6-12 yrs)
1. Formulate the brand launch plan and brand marketing plan for each centre
3. Prepare detailed brand and center launch plans - channel split, communication plan, channel activation etc.
4. Create marketing campaign plan, budget and monitor marketing Roll sharply
5. Lead hiring & working with third party agencies required for branding, creative / collaterals, ATL and BTL activities, digital, media planning and execution etc .
6. Drive planning and execution of marketing plan across all channels - ATL + BTL + PR + B2B Engagement + Digital
7. Day to day team management for branding and marketing team and full ownership of their outputs and career growth
8. Jointly work with the Sales team and Operations team on specific growth areas / solving issues.
Functional Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- MUST have strong experience of managing various agencies for - Brand, Creatives, Media Buying and Production, PR, BTL marketing / event agencies, Digital
- Creative skills to generate new ideas for effectively connecting with target audience, right method / imagery and medium to deliver brand messages
- Deep and nuanced understanding of customer segmentation, customer behaviour / decision making journey for healthcare products / services
- Deep understanding of brand communication and brand positioning
- Strong business acumen and ability to connect revenue & brand objectives with marketing levers and ability to develop a full-blown marketing execution plan at quarterly / monthly / weekly level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.