Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:1263 Applications:458 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:205
Vice President - Brand Marketing - Internet/Online (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee our Marketing department. You will design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals. Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques.
- Our VP of Marketing will oversee internal Marketing teams. You should also play a significant role shaping the company- s strategic planning and ultimately ensure that the target audience's perception of the brand and product is in line with the vision and USP of the company and its products.
Company: The role is with a consumer durable tech startup.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and annual sales along with the smooth execution of product launches.
- Continue to strengthen the brand's unique and compelling image, personality and voice to build relevance and equity among target consumer audiences.
- Monitor promotional marketing activities, including media and advertising campaigns, across social media platforms and e-commerce websites.
- Design and review the Marketing department's budget.
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Handle SEO, web analytics and Google AdWords, and Paid ads to increase sales.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Track competitors marketing strategies & activities.
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies that profitably increase revenue and grow the brand.
- Develop channel, segment and market strategies to enable targeted marketing.
- Mobilize the execution of the team to deliver high ROI results with speed and efficiency
- Establish a best-in-class social, digital and web presence that drives consumer awareness, engagement, affinity and purchase. Empower and motivate consumers to grow the brand.
- Achieve short and long-term marketing goals while maintaining stability of email and social media reputation.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Managers and Customer Service Managers to make sure all marketing promotions can be and are delivered with a high level of quality.