CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:1580 Applications:579 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Vice President - Brand Marketing Digital & Marcom - FMCD/Automobiles/Manufacturing Firm - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
Title- VP Brand Marketing Digital & Marcom- Auto/ Manufacturing/Consumer Durables
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing, overseeing and implementing the end-to-end MarCom strategy particularly Digital to create brand presence and leverage the value proposition.
- Design a strategy that promotes the program objectives as well as messages to key stakeholders.
- Proactively facilitate the development of programmatic marketing strategies and communications while keeping it aligned with the strategy.
- Develop and maintain marketing and communication interfaces.
- Drive the digital campaigns end to end right from making proposal to generating campaign report
- Ideate, strategize & build B2B/B2C focused and internal audience focused campaigns and pitching new ideas
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including social media posts, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Drive brand awareness, demand gen, advocacy, promotional, content marketing & lead nurturing campaigns using paid, owned & earned media
- Develop & execute web & social media strategy including scheduling, monitoring, writing & posting; SEO campaign; and manage content across these platforms & ORM
- Track & analyze campaign metrics and user behavior and suggest opportunities for improving conversion rates, engagement & interactions
Experience and qualifications : MBA from a reputed B-school with 10-15yrs of experience in Digital Marketing, Brand & Communication etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.