Client Partner at FyneHand
Views:1014 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Vice President - Brand & Growth - FMCG/Foods (13-16 yrs)
VP Brand & Growth
Looking top hire a senior leader to join the Marketing team for one of the leading QSR client.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and lead the marketing strategy for the brand to design and execute a cohesive Omni channel marketing plan across Brand, Social, Performance Marketing and CRM that deliver on both business and customer goals for the organization.
- Build and grow a brand our customers cherish. You will be responsible for crafting and executing high quality consumer campaigns across media channels that build awareness, consideration for the brand and deliver on customer acquisition and retention goals.
- Scale New Customer Acquisition through both paid digital channels and offline interventions to drive growth at optimal ROI.
- Scale Existing customer frequency and manage the end to end customer lifecycle with robust CRM interventions
- Develop growth propositions working closing with the Analytics & Insights team and product/tech teams to improve conversions, reduce burn and drive personalization
- Capability development.
What do you need to have? :
- MBA in marketing/ business from one of the top business schools.
- Minimum 13+ years of overall experience with at least 9+ years in brand/growth marketing in strong FMCG/Ecommerce/ Consumer tech (D2C brands)
- A proven marketer, with experience of building and executing high-impact product and brand campaigns that cut through, and are distinctive and memorable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done and thinking big at the same time
- Strong customer obsession.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.