HR Specialist at Xpert Conexions
Views:3172 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Brand Communication/Marketing - BFSI (12-22 yrs)
- Contribute to the development, and drive the reinforcement and implementation of long-term brand strategies
- Develop/manage brand standards and usage guidelines and ensuring consistent integration of campaigns with brand
- Support brand growth by conducting timely analysis of industry trends, consumer insights, market competitiveness with the objective of enhancing brand health and visibility
- Work with stakeholders from multiple functions to create effective customer communication campaigns in both ATL and BTL
- Plan and implement retail visibility through retail Kiosks and other activation programs, Sponsorships
- Manage selection, staffing, payment terms & agreements and SOPs for media and advertising agencies
- Lead the media agency towards efficient and effective media planning aligned to the overall marketing plan
- Develop a comprehensive customer research framework in sync with the business objectives, covering the following: Brand health measurement, Customer satisfaction tracking, New product development, Communication effectiveness
- Work across all functions to ensure effective implementation of research findings
- Create marketing department budgets and projections in line with operational goals and overall company growth strategy.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Oversee team development and drive motivation levels of the team
- Manage invoicing and payment process for marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.