Managing Partner at Work Eagle
Views:570 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Vice President - B2C Sales - EdTech Startup - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-20 yrs)
Background : An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed candidate to join WhiteHat Jr,, the fastest growing EdTech startup backed by BYJU's and an award winning management team.
Location : Mumbai - Based Only. Co-location with founding team is a Must.
Qualification : Graduate/Post - Graduates from Top Premier institutes only (IIT/IIM/ISB etc.)
- Vice President Sales will lead large global teams of B2C inside sales representatives and manage the entire sales operation of a cutting Edtech platform with blockbuster in market results and outstanding consumer adoption.
- The product is a massive success in both India and international markets. The VP - Sales will be responsible for India, International and Renewal sales end to end from strategy to implementation.
Job Skills :
- Extensive Sales Leadership Experience : 7+ years of experience leading B2C inside Sales efforts, ability to focus on - input- (deep analytics to forecast leads, calls, follow - ups, training) as well as - output- metrics (conversions).
- Experience in managing large global teams
- Must have handle team size of 100+
Leadership : Recruit, Create and Lead Full Team.
Aggressive : Take no prisoners approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and sales lead should have the same all - consuming drive.
Systems Thinking : Create strong processes and systems to build a rocket - ship.
Flexibility : Work weekends as needed as sales peak on weekends.
Multi - Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.