Consultant at Ushta Te Consultancy Services LLP
Views:569 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Vice President/AVP - Public Relations - PR Firm (12-20 yrs)
The duties broadly describe expectations at this level; some variations may exist due to client and business requirements.
1. Brand Stewardship - Needs to know the most about the brand performance, the category and the business issues of the client, from within the agency. Is able to use this knowledge to discuss and filter the creative product to develop solutions that work for the brand. Is able to manage pressure and priorities for the entire brand across projects and manage any push back from clients. Provides appropriate elements of 360-degree solutions for all campaigns.
2. Creative Product - Champions and celebrates great creative that works for the brand. Is able to inspire, envision and refine great ideas. Actively seeks and uses available opportunities to contribute to and promote the Agency's creative output. The Associate / Vice President organizes periodical advertising appreciation sessions with the client and exposes them to regional and global communication to facilitate a better understanding of creative and marketing strategies.
3. Client Trust - The Associate / Vice President is responsible for building client trust and confidence in the ability of the team to deliver. Is able to use his / her relationship with the client to sell work, tailoring his / her - sell- based on the realities of what will and won't work with the client or Company.
4. New Business Development- Actively seeks new business opportunities for the agency.
- Coaches and leads team in new business acquisition initiatives. Goes beyond problem - fire-fighting- to react to business opportunities from existing or potential clients. Is able to prioritize initiatives and work effectively with short time frames, multiple demands and tight resources.
5. Communication Effectiveness - The Associate / Vice President will collate and document information that showcases the effectiveness of the brand communication work done by the organization. He / She will acquire and maintain necessary data so that well-documented cases can be made.
6. Liaison with Departmental Head - The Associate / Vice President will deal primarily with department heads in, Design, Planning, Production, Commercial, HR and Marketing Services to ensure the smooth running of various projects. They will work with these individuals to solve issues that their team members are encountering.
7. Financial - The Associate / Vice President oversees all elements of the client financial process as managed by his / her Senior / Brand Services Director. Regular team WIP meetings should be held to ensure mastery of these elements.
8. Business Impact - Is aware of and tracks own contribution to the agency's performance in the areas of incremental client revenue, cost control measures, new business initiatives and staff retention and productivity. Is responsible for preparing the Communication Brief for all campaigns.