Chief Consultant - HR at SUMS CorpSolutions
Views:2482 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Vice President/AVP - Payments/Collection/Cash Management Business - BFSI (18-25 yrs)
We have been retained by one of the Large MNC to identify Head Cash Management -Payments /Collection Business
Must have: Experience leading operations in Cash Management /Collections Business -Bank, BFSI Company
Role Title: VP / Sr.Director - Cash Management /Collection/Payments Business
Reporting to COO
Location : Mumbai
Role Purpose :
- Responsible for managing all hands-on operational aspects of business and ensure aggressive and successful growth of the same.
- Will be functioning as a member of the senior management team, responsible for managing & improving systems that provide effective internal management.
- S/he will have direct responsibility for managing and providing strategic leadership and oversight to Operations & Customer Service and participates in the general management of the organization.
- The accountability of this position is to drive customer satisfaction while maintaining a reasonable cost structure.
- Will be responsible for ensuring compliance, assures protection for the assets of the business through internal control & internal auditing.
Key Responsibility Area:
1. Develop & Executed Business Plans
- Participates in developing and implementing a strategic plan that supports the business goals; translates the strategic plan to staff to ensure support; and modifies the plan in response to changing internal and external factors.
- Participates with the leadership team members in setting policies and determining strategies to meet or exceed revenue, profit, and cash flow commitments to the company.
- Analyzes current and future trends and needs and accurately assesses functional responsibilities competitive strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Identifies opportunities for new value creation.
- Builds and maintains a departmental structure, operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs.
- Develops and implements a talent plan to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time to meet the strategic needs of the organization.
- Manages employee performance by establishing clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring timely feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Ensures effective Operational function.
- Ensures effective Customer Care function.
- Ensures continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through programs to reduce deviations, provide for on-time delivery, and meet customer quality and cost expectations. Operational Systems
- Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. finance, HR, IT)
- Participates in formulating and administering policies and is the lead in their enforcement.
- Direct the functions of budgeting, accounting, reporting, financial counseling of leadership team to appraise operating results in terms of costs, budget, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities. Analyze revenue, profit and cash flow opportunities for the business and recommend actions.
Experience and Background:
Minimum of 18-23 years of full-time experience leading operations in Cash Management -Bank, BFSI Company
Age - 42 to 48
- Must have strong business knowledge and experience with the ability to provide reports and analysis of financial position and forecasts, develop and implement strategic plans within context of the larger picture.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of modern management and administration; governmental policy, financial analysis; project management; and personnel management.
- Must be able to develop business processes and management of projects and drive improvements in the current systems and practices
Should you have the relevant qualifications mandated above and are interested and feel free to give a call Deepti Antani on +91 9825312023