Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:1625 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Vice President/AVP - Financial Control & Quality Assurance - BFSI - CA (12-19 yrs)
An exciting opportunity in the dynamic field of global markets for a Qualified CA. Looking for an AVP and VP who will be responsible for looking at the firm's financial information, Quality Assurance, Controls, external reporting and also working on Adhoc Projects.
SHIFT: - EMEA
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: -
A leading, global firm with an illustrious range of financial and asset management services serving different market regions across the globe
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR: -
- Managing and Assisting in the execution of Financial Control and Quality Assurance testing strategy for internal and external controls.
- Managing the financial reporting for the Asia team.
- Managing RCSA controls, Platform controls within the organization.
- Managing SOX testing and Compliance.
- Performing Quality assurance on External Reporting.
- Mentoring a team of 7-10 FTE- s,
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE: -
- A Qualified CA with 8+ years of experience for AVP and 15+ for VP
- Post Qualification experience in Auditing, Accounting, internal control, and external reporting.
- Exposure in Wholesale lending business and liquidity will be a plus.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and Financial Reporting is a must.
- Experience in Operations and project management preferred
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the Finance Control and Analytics function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A meritocratic culture with clear/great career progression.