Associate at Vbeyond
Views:1219 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Vice President/AVP - Finance & Accounts/Record To Report/Order To Cash/Procure To Pay (12-25 yrs)
VP/AVP - F&A (R2R, O2C, P2P) Females Only
Expertise in R2R/P2P/OTC/All tower (CA with 12+ yrs exp | NON CA-16+ yrs exp)
Team Management - 100+
Location - PAN India
Candidate should be an expertise in either of these or all of these:
1. Order to Cash Processing-Collections Operations
2. Record To Report-Account Reconciliations
3. Finance Processes-Financial Analysis (All Towers)
Shifts- Flexible; but if someone is not ok with night shifts, kindly do mention on the comment area so that we can align them accordingly.
- Finance & Account Leader (Record to report, Order to cash and Procure to pay) operation.
Location : Mumbai
- Its a Service delivery leader role.
- We are looking for someone with 15 20 years of experience in Service delivery, operation for Finance & account with good exposure in R2R, P2P and OTC all three towers.Someone with good exposure in transformation and Service delivery.
- The person will be managing one of the third party client majorly domestic market and North America market.
Criteria : CA, ICWA or someone with good experience in F&A operation across R2R,P2P,OTC and transformation, robotics, automation, AI.
Level : L6 (Senior Manager) equivalent to VP in the market.
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage client stakeholders, work towards key SLA s Manage a team of qualified and semi qualified team Act as SME in F&A domain PTP, RTR and OTC Develop insights and deliver client business impact in terms of revenue increase, operation cost reduction, working capital reduction etc.
- Lead a team of ~200 F&A resources to drive and execute projects with tight deadlines Develop roadmaps and establish KPIs to manage performance and communicate results on client account
- Collaborate across multiple stakeholders business leaders, delivery leads, account management, operational excellence teams for service delivery, capability showcase and new business development
- Manage client stakeholders and understand their business problem or analytical requirements
Key Skills and Behavioral Attributes :
- Strong Finance & Accounting acumen
- Critical thinking and ability to solve complex business problems into analytics solutions
- Highly analytical and metrics driven leadership style Ability to utilize data for Exploratory, descriptive, Inferential, Prescriptive, and Advanced Analytics Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills Strong business acumen and ability to engage in business discussions
- Strong communication and presentation skills High initiative and drive with result oriented approach Positive attitude and high commitment Ability to manage and track multiple projects at the same time
Minimum Qualifications :
- Total experience of 15+ years in Finance domain
- Track record of success in providing analysis, strategic direction, and specific business recommendations to senior management on critical decisions
- Working knowledge across PTP, RTR, OTC domain to appreciate inter linkages with FP&A domain Strong MS Excel and MS Power Point experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, analytics technologies landscape and SAS SPSS R is preferable but not mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.