Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:19238 Applications:1419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Vice President/AVP - F&A Operations - R2R/P2P/O2C - CA/CPA - BPO (14-24 yrs)
F&A Operations - R2R/P2P/O2C
Role : Vice President (VP) / AVP-Operations (R2R/P2P/O2C)
Location : Gurgaon / Bangalore
One of the Large IT & ITES Organisation is looking for VP Operations for their F&A Processes in R2R / P2P / O2C
- Accounting and Legal Consolidation
- Revenue, AR and collection
- Financial System - Functional core.
- Global Finance Operations.
Primary Skills (must have) :
- Well versed in Account Payables, Revenue, Billing, collections and Provisioning process along with operational control in accounting of transactions.
- Expertise in understanding global Tax Due matters.
Responsibilities include :
- Should be operationally strong and managed a large teams (150-300)
- Client management
- People management
- Operational proficiency
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to drive the relationships both internally and externally
- Supporting management in decision making with respect to cash flow and Capex
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of MIS Statements for tracking the operational and transactional performance of the Key Transactions of the company on the cost part of the operations (Expenses - Employee and Organizational, Accounting - Provisioning and appropriate accounting)
- Streamlining of Internal Controls and ensuring efficiencies of the same.
- Performing competitors analysis and benchmarking the company's activities on the major cost areas in association with Controllers
- Supporting the management on the tasks related to Process Improvements - P2P, O2C
- Review book keeping activities of the company
- Responsible for devising the strategies and policies for the effective functioning of the operational and financial activities.
Deliverables (what does success look like) :
- Smooth running of Global Finance operations
- Proactive implementation of Finance operations in new legal entities/Operating Units across the globe.
- Value Added inputs to Management on cost saving measures, cash collection measures
- Swift implementation of system and processes
- Personality Traits : Global Working Experience, Traveled internationally and Confident Personality, Very strong in Interpersonal skills, planning and organizing skills, service orientation, good communication, good in articulation, Social and emotional maturity, flexible and intellectual adaptability, teamwork and cooperation, Delivery & Results focused, Customer Focus and passion for excellence, Flexible with high level of integrity.
- Innovations : Proven track record of translating various opportunities into Conceptualizing, Planning and Creating systems & Processes which have improved the efficiencies in his past role( six sigma certificates will be an added advantage)
- Excellent knowledge about the effective people management across various geographies.
- Qualification : CA, CPA preferred.