Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:1315 Applications:603 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Vice President/Associate Vice President - Human Resources - Pharma (20-25 yrs)
Guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resource services, policies, and programs for the organization. The major areas directed are:
- Involvement in all business verticals from the HR side
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Organizational and Resource planning
- Performance management and Improvement systems
- Innovative HR initiatives towards enhancement of employee engagement and Organization Development
- Employee Orientation, Talent Development, and Learning
- Policy Development and Documentation
- Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Employee Services and Counseling
- Statutory and Compliance adherence
- Legacy planning for the organization
- Development of Human Resource strategies across business verticals
- The incumbent will have the responsibility of maintain high and cordial industrial relations across sites and regions in collaboration with site and regional HR leaders.
- Originate and lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality and productivity.
- As a member of the Corporate Leadership team, participate in the development, articulation and implementation of policies, processes and programs to support the achievement of the Company and HR functional goals.
- Working closely with the Executive teams and the Employee Committees, responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of - positive employee relations- strategies and programs within the business.
- Direct and supervise implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff.
- Assist, guide and advise company managers about Human Resources & industrial relation issues.
- Be the champion of Talent Management practices focusing on talent acquisition, assessment, career development and succession planning.
- Develop and monitor the departmental budget periodically and implement ways to ensure budget compliance.
- Establish effective communication channels internally and externally. Build constructive relationships between all stakeholders.
- Design methods for continuous improvement in the delivery of services by soliciting internal and external feedback, using best practice models and organizational goals. Collaborate with functional heads on manpower planning/needs.
- Work on HR analytics and present the senior management with dashboards for a predictable future, present regular MIS and maintain the healthy standards of important parameters like Attrition, TAT, Learning Hours, Span of Control and Diversity.
- The right candidate will have strong leadership and business facing skills and a passion for helping the business grow and scale to new heights. The VP / SVP of Human Resources is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to various functional areas.
- Post graduate University degree in Human Resource
- Minimum 20 years progressive HR experience
- Computer literacy including HRIS, preferably with an ERP system
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to develop related programs & policies
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a changing, matrixed business environment
- Demonstrated ability to coach and be a leader to developing HR members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.