Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Financial Reporting - Bank (8-13 yrs)
Given below the position details with a Leading Bank.
Mandatory Requirement in the Candidate Profile - CA and Financial Reporting exp in Banking and Financial Industry
Job Title : VP/AVP Financial Reporting
Function : Finance
Location : BKC Mumbai
Job Description :
- Preparation of Standalone and Consolidated Financial Statements of the Group including Cash Flow Statement & disclosure in Notes to Accounts.
- Complete knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards (IndAS) and RBI guidelines impacting financial reporting process of the Bank
- Reconciling the Intercompany transactions, regular review of balances in suspense/sundry accounts, long ageing in intermediary accounts etc.
- Analytical Review of Bank and Subsidiary Financial reports for decision making
- Co-ordination with the Statutory and Internal Auditors to ensure timely completion of Audit.
- Interacting with the RBI inspection team and submission / explanation of financial reporting related data points.
- Preparing various notes for submission to the Audit Committee/Board on Related Party Transactions, Proposed Dividend, Note on suspense/sundry accounts, Auditors remuneration etc.
- Analytical Review of the Financials for decision making.
- Regular review of operating expenses, fixed assets register, capitalisation of fixed assets.
- Co-ordinate, review and provide support through appropriate inputs/financials to the teams for the yearly/quarterly MIS reporting.
- Implementation of accounting related projects in various systems like CBS, Trade, Misys etc. for wholesale & Retail segments and also providing ongoing support for accounting related matters across the systems and products in the Bank
- Reviewing product notes, designing accounting entries for the new products.
- Process improvements, risks and controls assessment from the financial reporting perspective.
- Building controls around GLs to prevent fraudulent/misuse of GLs, rationalization of GL accounts and Chart of Accounts.
- Assisting in Strategic initiatives like mergers & acquisitions, portfolio acquisitions, corporate restructuring etc.
- Automation of manuals activities/compilation of data, system enhancements from accounting perspective
Candidate Profile :
- Strong Banking experience in Financial reporting
- Knowledge on accounting Software-Implementation
- Experience in Financial Reporting & Audit
- Experience in RBI Reporting & Finance Control Compliance
- Thorough knowledge of IndAS
- Experience in Policy Formation in compliance with RBI Guidelines
- CBS/ GL Knowledge