Founder at MyLead FinTech Private Limited
Views:703 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Finance & Accounts - BFSI - CA/CFA/CS (5-12 yrs)
Department - Finance & Accounts
Designation - Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Finance & Accounts
Year of Experience - 5 to 12years
Education Qualification - CA - Additional Qualification - CS/CFA/ Certification in GST would be preferred
Package - At per with Industry standard
Industry - Banking/Financial Service/NBFC/ Broking
Location - Mumbai
Position Type - ON-ROLL- FULL TIME
Position - Reporting to Senior Vice President
Job Profile --
This position will be reporting to CXO level and will be responsible for all Finance and Accounting domain-related works for online market place start up
Job Description :
- Managing various activities like cashflow/ balance sheet / P&L analysis With COGS, WIP etc
- Develop document and monitor internal control over financial reporting
- Business Planning and budgeting for the effective financial management of the organization, to achieve its corporate objectives.
- Be responsible for project evaluation and feasibility.
- Handle all audit matters such as ( statutory audit/ internal audit and GST)
- Direct and indirect tax accounting and reporting
- Implementation of financial policies
- Adherence to corporate governance standards and self-assessment of the same
- Ensuring Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Timely finalization of accounts Optimizing Fund Allocation.
- General Management.
- Cost Control.
- Overseeing financial & management accounting.
- Billings, receivables & cash management.
- Capital expenditure & business acquisition evaluation.
- Commercial, internal controls, statutory compliance etc.
- Prepare and analyse monthly Profit and Loss statements by branch as well as a company.
- Handle corporate secretarial matters