Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:7675 Applications:1460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Business Excellence - BPO/ITeS (13-22 yrs)
Role - VP / AVP - Business Excellence ( Six Sigma, Black Belt / Master Black Belt) - BPO / ITeS
Location - Chennai / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Mumbai / Delhi NCR
The Role involves applying ones creativity and extensive knowledge in Business Process transformation and automation, and in the process driving and implementing the strategic initiatives to ensure a rapid growth and progress in the deployment of Business Excellence practices.
The individual will be responsible for interacting with the client and help them in ensuring a continued success in improving their processes through deployment of Agile Automation and Business excellence.
Role & Responsibility:-
- Defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices and Automation
- Liaising with Indian and global stakeholders internally and at the client side
- Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
- Driving a strong value proposition and ensuring a strong Business Excellence involvement in onshore delivery deals
- Developing the business by ensuring client satisfaction by a complete conformation of their requirements
The Successful Candidate:
- 13+ years of overall experience in Business Process Management, with around 9+ years of experience in Automation and Business/Operational Excellence
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt certification
- A strong expertise into Industry Digital technologies and tools, automation, RPA, AI and Analytics plus, having a proven track record of implementing Digital solutions
- A strong experience in Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
- Hands-on experience in delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.