Vice President - Assets Resolution & Recovery - BFS (5-10 yrs)
A Mumbai based Company carrying out the business of stressed asset recovery/resolution special
Designation: Vice President - Resolution
Location: Corporate Office - Mumbai
Major Key Responsibility Areas :
- Resolution & Recovery
- Compliance of ARC related prudential guidelines prescribed by RBI
- Investor/Stakeholder relationship
- Networking Skills for sourcing of business and resolution will be a plus
- Team Management (Applicable if assigned a team member)
Job Specification :
- Professionally Qualified in Finance with additional qualification of Law will be preferred
- The incumbent should have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all the facets of Stressed and Resolution business i.e., Restructuring, Mergers & Acquisition, Regulatory, Legal Enforcement and Settlement.
- Should have experience in resolution/recovery of NPAs.
- Should have strong networking in Banks/Financial Institutions/Funds/PE/NBFC
- He / She should have preferably worked for Stressed Resolution Business for at least 4 years.
- Well versed with basic working of all judicial/ quasi-judicial forces including NCLT and their guidelines.
- Self-motivated individual with good business understanding. Should demonstrate commitment to organizational growth.
- Should possess effective communication skills.
- A proactive approach to organizational issues with ability to resolve issues, communicate with all levels of management, fall in team/s and work in a fast-paced environment in a time-bound manner.
- Should have ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Proven proficiency in MS Office/ Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.