HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:4865 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Vice President - Asset Management PAG - Investment Bank (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - Asset Management PAG - Data Science
Urgent Opening with a Leading Investment Bank
Location - Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Asset Management (AM) India Operations has a large presence and requires operations leadership/expertise in managing large teams in a matrix environment.
- Primary responsibilities will include attribution analysis and performance reporting for all products with expertise on equity and fixed income.
- Additional responsibilities will include maintenance of the Production infrastructure and maintaining controls for any change to production. Running Risk and Control agenda will be part of the profile.
- The role would require to develop an orientation and ability to assimilate data and apply performance concepts and present the same in an effective manner
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of performance measurement methodologies, techniques, and concepts, attribution analysis
- Knowledge of banking operations, mutual funds, attribution analysis/ peer analysis, portfolio characteristics is must
- A job also have responsibilities to ensure ongoing compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards GIPS-
- PAG reporting for an allocated investment decision-making process (Equities, Fixed Income, Liquidity & Cash, Asset Management Solution and Alternatives)
- Prior experience on applications such as Factset, Bloomberg, Morning Star, MSCI Barra, Bi-Sam will be an advantage
- Auditing portfolio returns for accuracy
- Identifying and correcting inaccurate data by liaising with other Operational groups
- Application/ systems process assessment
- Supporting Account Management function as it pertains to portfolio performance
- Supporting portfolio managers as it pertains to portfolio performance
- Participate in Group initiatives and projects
- Handhold the team through various strategic efficiency programs and initiatives
- Equip the team with enhanced technical and functional knowledge
- Ability to produce and interpret results from internal and external clients.
- Ability to foresee and navigate team and business through upcoming issues.
- Liaise with third party providers to consolidate index returns and characteristics
- Manage all relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Will require working with Global Investment teams to address their queries or provide them support and information as and when requested.
- Work with technology counterparts to enable automation in the process
- Managing Risk and Control agenda for India Investment Management portfolio group
- Making processes Audit Ready
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.