HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:2852 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Vice President - Asset Management - Investment Coding Guidelines - Investment Banking (10-20 yrs)
Urgent Opening with an Leading Investment Bank.
Designation : Vice President
Location : Mumbai
Shift Timing : Emea/Late Emea
Note: Female Candidate is Preferred
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS :
- Accuracy : Perform Manual checks as per tests agreed with Risk & Front office
- Service Level agreement is monitored through work flow tool, frequency varies Daily, Weekly and Semi-monthly
- There is no tolerance to errors - incorrect completion of task by Guidelines team will lead to Loss and/or Client impact.
- Portfolio manager query emails must be reverted on the same day
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
Exp: 10 - 20 years
- Minimum qualifications Post graduate in Finance/Commerce
- Minimum experience 5+ years of Guidelines, 7+ year of In depth reference data
Operations management - Volume processed by the team is pre-determined. There will be additional projects, back end clean up activities. Manager needs to understand work pattern and allocate tasks accordingly.
Decision making - Tests being performed by the Manual guidelines team need to be in standard procedure with no ambiguity and any scope for interpretation. Determination needs to be done while transitioning the manual tests from Portfolio managers.
Communication (Spoken - Assertiveness & Written) - Need to communicate with Front office (Portfolio managers) on need basis to ensure they understand client guideline breaches and act on correcting the trades. Portfolio breaches need to be explained with requisite details over the email.
Talent management - To be effective, team will consist of skilled staff who will be domain experts. Manager would need to spend focused time towards ensuring staff is engaged and has challenging tasks to work on beyond routine work.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.