Senior Relationship Manager at Waytogo Consultants.in
Views:384 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President - Analytics/MIS Reporting - BFSI (9-20 yrs)
- Credit risk reporting (inclusive of acquisition, collection & portfolio) to all the Internal & External stakeholders.
- Monitoring key performance indicators of the portfolio and produce meaningful insights to the team.
- Perform portfolio MIS's and proactively manage emerging risks due to macro-economic and regulatory changes.
- Forward-looking risk identification approach and management across different risk types.
- Engage proactively with stakeholders from Business, Reporting teams, Credit Strategy, Credit Approval, Technology, Operations etc
- Support Credit Digitalisation projects
Job Duties & responsibilities (List the principal duties of the incumbent. Use concise statements that provide a clear understanding of the level of responsibility, complexity, creativity and analysis performed in this position.) :
- Perform regular and ad-hoc risk reporting to consumer credit management/ line of business stakeholders and MIS preparation for regulatory reporting.
- Run and produce MIS for reporting on risk exposures and metrics to enable informed and strategic decision-making.
- Identify opportunities/ gaps to improve data quality and existing reporting processes
- Apply data mining techniques using credit data and alternative data sources to monitor portfolio performances based on established portfolio triggers
- Present MIS & data in required formats which are visual, universally understandable or easy to interpret (e.g. dashboards).
- Measure portfolio performance to assess risks and opportunities to maximize product profitability.
- Conduct portfolio stress testing to establish portfolio risk tolerance.
- Establish credit methodology to derive customer level income and max indicative secured credit limit using banking and credit bureau data.
- Provide UAT support for any data migration or MIS platform enhancement to ensure successful implementation.