Team Leader - Recruitment at Orbis Hospitality Services
Views:2407 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
Vice President - Analytics - Digital Media (12-16 yrs)
DESCRIPTION: ( FOR US SHIFT I.E. NIGHT SHIFT)
- As a leader of the Analytics team, the VP guides a team responsible for the development and delivery of data driven solutions for improving marketing performance and the understanding of consumer insights. With a focus on the development of client analytic strategies and the development of frameworks and methods across the practice.
- The VP will lead clients, agency teams and partners through the transformation of digital marketing strategies and operationalization of key functions, balancing learning and innovation with efficiency and automation. This role must be able to solve business issues through data, creativity and human-insights. He/she should be able to contribute in cultivating and growing the analytics teams and build/form relationship with various key stakeholders.
CORE GOALS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with agency team to generate a measurement framework based on client expectations.
- Scope resources by market and project.
- Manage personnel and hiring decisions throughout organization.
- Track hourly utilization reports to ensure we are meeting 100% of scope for agencies and local markets
- Ensure new markets are on-boarded and correct guidelines are shared with the teams
- Provide high level direction and input & lead core team meeting
- Remove obstacles that prevent the project from moving forward
- Act as one point of contact to clients for high level decisions and provide updates to executive management
- Resolve issues escalated by teams and clients
- Come up with innovative ideas/work on big projects which leads to department growth
- Provide strategic leadership to senior client stakeholders and partners to design, prioritize and execute strategic projects to improve marketing investment and improvement of analytical maturity
- Work as part of a cross-functional leader, developing integrated marketing solutions to improve marketing performance and efficiency
- Manage resources across defined client portfolio
- Lead cross-sell/up-sell strategies
- People & Team Development
- Manages and/or mentors Associate Director, Analytics Manager, and Senior Analysts
- Responsible for resource management of direct and indirect team
- Participate in talent recruiting and retention efforts
- Establish expectations and goals for team on performance marketing thought leadership
- Contribute in developing and refining analytic team's vision and annual objectives
- Enhance and improve formal frameworks and methods to address client and industry strategies including leveraging automation where possible to drive efficiencies and speed to market
- Collaboration across a broad range of agency stakeholders including business intelligence, media, ad operations, engineering, marketing science in the development and refinement of capabilities.
- Promote, educate and emphasize importance of data & reporting automation to power data-driven analytics & business decisions which drive forward thinking across the organization
- Manage prioritization and allocation of resources across projects and teams
- Identify new trends, technologies and solutions in the marketplace around digital marketing and develop of business plans to address with our clients & business partners
- BA/BS/PG in a technical discipline or equivalent experience required
WORK EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At-least 12 years of experience in marketing analytics, data managing, modelling to drive marketing recommendations
- 3-4 years of client facing /consulting and 1-2 years of management experiences
- Degree in marketing or quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, or economics. MBA or Advanced Degree a plus
- Proven leadership ability and strong, impactful client relationship experience
- Extensive digital expertise including digital measurement and associated data and technology platforms
- Strong knowledge of one or more analytics disciplines including CRM, Predictive Modeling, Marketing Mix Modeling and Attribution, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing
- Strong consulting experiences. Able to quickly evaluate complex client issues and demonstrate experiences in solving client's business challenges with analytic solutions
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence senior decision makers within agencies and clients
- Manage the team with excellence in a high-growth and fast-paced environment. Able to recruit, develop and retain the best talents in the analytics marketplace and motivate teams in a matrixed environment
- Actively participate evolve the value proposition of the analytics services within and cross agency
- Proven team management, prioritization, and team training skills.
- Strong standardization, operational workflow management, and best-practice execution skills.
- Strong understanding of the campaign measurement metrics associated with online advertising, including conversion tracking metrics
- Strong understanding of digital marketing automation solutions including both technologies (Alteryx, Python, SQL, Tableau) and processes (platform integration, taxonomy rules)
- Experience with remarketing strategies, tagging and technologies
- Exceptional presentation skills and possess and excellent follow-through skills