Consultant - Analytics at Antal International Network
Views:805 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Vice President - Analytics - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
My Client is an enabler of micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) financing in India, while maintaining its focus on MSME businesses, intends to direct the investments towards furthering its products and technology.
An MSME lending platform funded by the largest global investors. Led by tenured leadership across technology and financial services.
Role: Create leadership in the SME lending space through Analytics, covering risk analytics across the customer lifecycle, marketing analytics, operational analytics and profitability management.
Reporting to: CEO
As Head of Analytics, one is responsible for managing complete analytics team and bring direct & significant impact on the business operations and expansion plans.
- Act as Thought Leader and Subject Matter Expert in Risk Analytics
- Responsible for developing, directing and monitoring sophisticated risk management strategies associated with loan acquisition activities
- Drive improvement in cost profile of the company through marketing and operational analytics
- Drive the "data strategy" - thinking of new data sources, making those data sources available, talking to third parties
- Align the analytical approach and available data, with Company's strategy
- Manage data and provide insights from data analysis and statistical models, to enable lending decisions and recommend optimizations
- Willing to get into previously unchartered territory, build completely new Risk Models, with data that has not been traditionally used for Risk Assessment
- Create, update and optimize the risk engine, business rules and scorecards, to assess credit worthiness of customers and their affordability
- Own the Predictive Analytics and use data to predict customer behavior
- Be the face of the company for external risk and analytics related requirements
- Operate as a start-up to work with all stakeholders and partners to deliver world-class capability
- Work closely with the Technology and Business Heads
- Build the Analytics team that is self-sustaining and can make decisions to impact business significantly
- Develop the team continuously across technical and business architecture
Experience & Education
1) 10-18 years of relevant experience
2) Strong business acumen with prior experience of Credit Risk for Retail Lending/Unsecured Loans in a financial services setup (Banks, NBFCs, MFIs).
3) He/she will be a senior analytics leader who has led analytics team and has experience in building a team from the scratch
4) Proven record of delivering significant business value from developing and implementing advanced analytical tools and insights.
5) Love data, the more the merrier. Exposure to machine learning techniques is desirable.
6) Good command over Statistical Techniques such as Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Predictive Analysis, and Decision Trees.
7) Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools like SAS, R etc. Experience in Python is desirable.
8) Ability to network and influence C-Level executives; work in a collaborative environment
9) Experience in a start-up environment and/or in growing a business/organization will be an added advantage.