Senior HR Consultant at Novotreeminds Consulting Private Ltd
Views:4406 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Vice President - Analytics - Bank (12-18 yrs)
Strategically managing Bank's delinquent portfolio by implementing multiple strategies across collections lifecycle for Retail Loans and Credit Cards
- Leading a team of AVP's, Senior Managers and Managers to execute various next-gen data driven solutions to bring efficiency.
- This is a high profile team with a mandate to drive data based decisions within the bank. The candidate will work with all businesses of the bank including retail, small business and corporate to drive analytics. In terms of functions, the department has teams focused on all aspects of analytics for the bank including business and marketing analytics, financial crime analytics, data science, data engineering and business reporting
- Team management & productivity: The person will be responsible for managing a large team. Hence setting up an agenda for the team on a proactive basis, executing on the agenda in a robust manner, allocating resources efficiently to projects, planning for resource requirements etc will all be vital components of the job
- Analytics tools and technology: Is responsible for the induction, maintenance and administration of tools & technology used by the analytics team including but not limited to SAS Eminer, SAS Visual Statistics, R Studios, Python, geospatial analytics tools, rule engines etc
- Stakeholder Management: This person will have multiple customers within the organization other unit heads within the analytic teams, product head and product team members etc. He should interact with them on an on-going basis, understand their needs, formulate the data infrastructure agenda accordingly and ultimately address stakeholder needs in a very proactive manner
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to interact with non-technical stakeholders and solve their data related problems
- Great leadership skills. Very proactive. Interacts with other business leaders to both learn as well as influence. Partnership approach and collaborative attitude
- Tremendous drive towards results. Ability to persist against obstacles and get things done
- Displays great ownership of problems and results. Can do and positive attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.