Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:424 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - AML Transaction Monitoring Role - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - AML Transaction Monitoring Role
- We have an opening for VP_ AML Transaction Monitoring for Noida location( Looking for Female Candidate)
- Senior Operations Manager - AML Transaction Monitoring
- Financial Crime Operations is a global operation covering Financial Crime activities across the Group protecting the Bank against Regulatory Sanction and Fines through excellent Financial Crime operational processes.
- The area has a high level of risk associated with it due to the regulatory nature of the work. It is a highly audited function to allow oversight and comfort to satisfy regulatory expectations.
- The AML TM department performs transaction monitoring of AML alerts across Business Units spanning BI and BUK entities.
Your Role :
- The role holder will be responsible for leading the AML TM department and own all activities within the operation.
- The role holder will be accountable for the cost, SLA delivery and control performance in full compliance with legal, regulatory and internal Barclays policies and standards.
- The role holder will be responsible for a department of 50 FTE, providing a shared service across the Barclays group, managing operational performance and interacting with stakeholders at D level and above across BUK and BI - Business Unit Accountable Execs, 2LOD, Legal and Technology.
Key Accountabilities :
- The role holder will provide clear direction through the setting of clear objectives, key deliverables and KPI- s
- The role holder will oversee business performance across Control, SLA and Cost and develop KPI reporting to enable this presenting to operations and 2LOD stakeholders regularly.
- The role holder will be accountable for budget oversight of the department covering over 50 FTEs, controlling discretionary spend
- The role holder will have oversight of all Internal audits, risk event reporting, CIA and associated actions,
- The role holder will be responsible for leading the colleague approach of the department - recruitment, training, personal development, engagement of staff
- The role holder will be responsible for the performance management approach of the department
- The role holder will agree challenging performance and development objectives for the team providing regular feedback, coaching and training to ensure their maximum potential is achieved.
- The role holder will be responsible for delivering transformational change through key change initiatives including Technology re-platforming
Essential Skills :
- Experience of leading and influencing team managers within a fast paced and regulated environment.
- Strong experience of managing senior stakeholder relationships across BU's and second line of defence.
- Ability to manage and accurately report KPI- s, SLA- s, quality and performance across the business area.
Desirable Skills :
- Ability to create and embed a positive culture and working environment.
- Knowledge of Correspondent Banking payment networks and the associated regulatory requirements and risks.
- Experience of leading a time through transformational change and project management within an Financial Crime operation.
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position, Kindly share CV with Below details :
- Current Company :
- Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Exp:
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC:
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Reporting to :
- Handling a team of :
Dir: +9122 66848569 / Mobile Number - 8454843560