Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1002 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Vice President - AML & KYC - Investment Banking Operations Division - Financial Firm (15-19 yrs)
Our client is a global financial institution with a sizeable Investment Banking Operations division in India, supporting their global footprint. To help facilitate their continued expansion they are actively looking at hiring seasoned Vice President - KYC / Anti Money Laundering. Diversity candidates are preferred for this role however they are open to Non Diversity candidates with strong exposure to Due Diligence and governance.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the KYC / AML Team who will be responsible for performing all the functions.
- Contributes to/provides guidance as to the implementation of the operating and/or administrative protocols for the KYC/AML activities of the relevant team. Makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining up-to-date of documentation of polices and procedures
- Assist in managing / leading the team to oversee the migration of compliance-related activities
- Motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 15 years of relevant experience with 4+ years at Management level
- Strong project and people Management skills
- Structured and analytical approach
- Ability to work as a team player as well independently
- Excellent communication skills in English
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.